TechWomen and CyberCX End-of-Year Celebration – Auckland and Wellington
Auckland SOLD OUT, Wellington tickets still available
The TechWomen and CyberCX team in Wellington and Auckland invite you to our Christmas get-together, a perfect opportunity to celebrate the end of the year. It is time to reconnect in person, catch up with familiar faces, and meet new ones.
Join us for an exciting end of year panel discussion as we bid farewell to 2023, highlighting key insights in cyber, cloud, leadership, and much more within the tech industry. We’ll also share insights about our plans for TechWomen in the upcoming year.
Let’s come together for a few hours, raising a toast to the accomplishments of 2023 as we look forward to 2024. Come along for a delightful evening of drinks and nibbles at this informal gathering hosted by CyberCX.
Be sure to register early as we do have limited capacity. We will have a variety of platters to cater to most dietary requirements.
- Date: Tuesday, 5 December 2023
- Time: 5pm – 7.30pm
- Location: Auckland: Level 17, PwC Tower, 11-15 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD.
& Wellington: 10 Brandon Street, Wellington Central (CyberCX office)
- Event Type: In-person
- Cost: Free for members, $25 for non-members
Host: Sasha Mullins, Consultant Strategy and Risk at CyberCX
- Annie Vella, Distinguished Engineer at Westpac New Zealand
- Monique Esplin, Partner Sales Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Yvonne Gill, Executive Director at TechWomenNZ
Host: Vanessa Leite, Principal Strategy and Risk Consultant at CyberCX
- Katrina Banks, Manager Security at Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)
- Rachel Lilley, NZ Practice Manager Public Sector at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amanda Watson, Customer Relationship Manager at CognizantNZ and Executive Council member at TechWomenNZ