Kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face connection): An evening with wise Wellington women
Are you ‘Stepping IN’ to your new career or challenge? What if you could book an evening with wise Wellington women who are keen to help you fill your kete aronui (basket of knowledge) when taking these next steps. Let Global Women help you make the connection.
Kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face connection)
- Shivonne Londt – Stepping in when you’re told you can’t; reflections on my journey
- Pakeeza Rasheed – diverse and inclusive leadership: understanding the barriers
- Claire Callaghan – how this introvert learned to love networking
- Natasha Lewis – pay equity legislation here in New Zealand (Ministry for Women)
- Jen-Y (Jennifer Young) – ‘her story’ a non-linear career path (JenY Insights)
- Jess Stuart – Inspire Your Life – Leadership Development, Mindfulness and Resilience (Inspire Your Life)
Come and enjoy a series of short talks from 6 inspirational leaders and then join us afterwards for refreshments and chat. Gold Coin Koha (donation will be gifted to charitable cause).
Organised by the Global Women Activate Leaders Programme 2018 Wellington cohort. Supported by TechWomenNZ, Victoria University and NZTech.